Why get involved?
We are always open to new partnerships with businesses in the community and businesses with a community interest at heart.
Our display is ever growing and our supporters and social media following are also rapidly growing. Your business sponsorship will help us to keep the display growing and bring more Christmas joy to many people all around. By continually growing the display, we can aim to raise more money each year for Marie Curie (NI).
How It Works
- Businesses can choose the amount that they want to sponsor.
- You can then contact us via PM to this page or on email@example.com
- We will get back to you within 48 hours (please allow a longer period during peak display set up times and running times)
- We will display your business logo on our website and social media as well as a 24 hour spotlight on your business where we post information about your business and the products and services you offer as part of our “Sponsor Profiles” as a token of our appreciation for your sponsorship
- Your sponsorship will be used towards general running costs such as electricity and publicity/promotional costs. Your sponsorship is not used to purchase new lights or maintain old ones, it never has been and never will be. There are costs to putting on a public display such as electricity, cabling, safety measures and promotion – this is where the money is earmarked for.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch via Facebook or Email
For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And his name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Getting in Touch
We endeavour to reply within 48 hours.